Tuesday, April 3, 2007

newbie internet marketing

I am creating a blog about my experiences being a newbie in internet marketing. Internet marketing is an intriguing way to make income online for a newbie like me. Many people are making a living doing internet marketing full time and I hope that some day i will be able to also make a full time income from internet marketing that will allow me to quit my day job. Being a newbie at internet marketing it is hard to be able to tell what is a scam and what is not a scam when it comes to internet marketing. My experiences so far with internet marketing have been pretty good as i have found many resources that have given me tips about internet marketing and what internet marketing products are good and what internet marketing products that are not so good. I hope to continue to learn the nuances of internet marketing and continue to research internet marketing. Hopefully i will start to make some money as continue to learn about internet marketing. So far i have made very little money from internet marketing but i know that it is possible to make money with internet marketing if i continue to educate myself about internet marketing. I will continue to work at making a full time income with internet marketing. I know that it is possible because of the many success stories that have went from making nothing with internet marketing to making a full time living with internet marketing. Internet marketing is a tough thing to do without the knowledge but as i continue to learn more about internet marketing i will hopefully will be able to see some success with internet marketing. I hope that one day i will get good enough at internet marketing to make a full time income from internet marketing and be able to tell my boss i quit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like what your doing here, i have a similar blog related to yours. Give me a visit and tell me what you think. All i would like in return is your honest opinion. Thanks!

http://newbieinternetmarketingguide.blogspot.com/